Functional Testing Available
- Hormone Profile & Functional Liver Profile
- Heavy Metal & Mineral Analysis
- Comprehensive Thyroid Profile
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Test
- Functional Hormonal Testing
- Food Allergy Testing
- MTHFR Gene Test
- Genetic Profiling & Liposcan Lipid Profile
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Test
The GI stool profile measures all key components of nutritional status including - beneficial microbial flora, opportunistic bacteria, yeast, parasitic infection, markers of inflammation, immune function, digestion of protein, fats and carbohydrates and absorption of nutrients.
Poor digestive function and imbalanced gut flora may play a crucial role in the underlying cause of a number of health conditions.
Symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, bloating, abdominal discomfort, bad breath, fatigue, immune disorders and hormone imbalance are all indicative of poor digestive and gut function.