Functional Testing Available
- Hormone Profile & Functional Liver Profile
- Heavy Metal & MIneral Analysis
- Comprehensive Thyroid Profile
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Test
- Functional Hormone Testing
- Food Allergy Testing
- MTHFR Gene Test
- Genetic Profiling & Liposcan Lipid Profile
What is Functional Hormone Testing?
Hormonal imbalance may result in a symptom picture which includes weight gain, mood swings, night sweats, disturbed sleep pattern, loss of libido and hot flushes.
Salivary Hormone testing is unique in that it helps identify the hormonal imbalances which may be causing chronic health problems.
Results obtained from the test make it possible for practitioners to individualise treatment in order to establish optimal hormone balance. Testing can also be used to monitor the effects of hormonal balance during your treatment.
The Baseline Hormone Profile is a non-invasive test which requires the collection of one saliva specimen, from which multiple hormones are tested.